DROP SHOT SHOVEL OSAKA 1.0
DROP SHOT SHOVEL OSAKA 1.0
New liquid crystal polymer fiber with polyester compounds. These fibers show the same characteristics as aramids, but retain many of the properties of the polymer, providing great resistance to fatigue, impacts, torsion, elongation and elasticity, multiplying by two or three times the resistance of the activity. of the paddle rackets. New technology applied to padel rackets exclusively for DROP SHOT in its LCP line.
DROP SHOT OSAKA 1.0 SHOVEL
- TWIN TUBULAR SYSTEM : All our Carbon frame blades are manufactured with double tubular carbon fabrics pre-impregnated with maximum durability resins, giving it homogeneity in all areas of the face and providing greater rigidity, thus not losing energy from the frame distortion hit.
- LCP: This fiber provides great resistance to fatigue, impacts, torsion, elongation and elasticity, also resistant to high temperatures and multiplying by two or three times the resistance of the activity of paddle tennis rackets.
- TEXTREM TECHNOLOGY: Extra fine and flat carbon with 24,000 carbon filaments per thread, resistant and flexible. Ideal for blades with maximum control and power. The rackets made with this material enjoy excellence in the game, giving the player an extreme touch of the ball.
- EVA PRO: It is a rubber of greater hardness than eva Soft and less than eva Tech, its elasticity provides greater control for inexperienced players, providing greater touch and ball output, with medium-high ball speed.
- 3D FACE: 3D texture in a rhomboid shape, exclusively designed by Drop Shot, to provide a greater effect to the ball in strokes where the maximum effect should be given to the ball, specially designed for aggressive players in their game.
- SMART HOLES SYSTEM: System for the distribution of holes in the face of the racket, in a curved, progressive shape that provides better development of mechanical forces at the moment of hitting, helping to give effect to the ball and improving the reduction of vibrations.
- CORK CUSHION GRIP: Anti-vibration system, which combined with the other systems that we provide, make our blades ideal for players with chronic injuries. It consists of a cork sheet located in the grip area, thus preventing vibrations from reaching the player's hand.
- SILICONE GRIP CHANNEL: A channel in the grip of the racket, where a piece of silicone with a 2 mm super-absorbent cork coating is inserted, to reduce vibrations right in the area where the player picks up the racket. Drop Shot paddles, with this technology, allow you to enjoy a safer and more enjoyable game.
- LOOK: Iridescent, makes the color of the blade change depending on the light it receives, enlivening its elegance and technology
- SHAPE: Round
- RANK: Expert Player