DROP SHOT KIBO 1.0 SHOVEL
- TWIN TUBULAR SYSTEM: All our Carbon frame blades are manufactured with double tubular carbon fabrics pre-impregnated with maximum durability resins, giving homogeneity in all areas of the face and providing greater rigidity, so energy is not lost from the frame distortion hit.
- FIBER GLASS: Drop Shot uses SS glass quality, which is a fiberglass with greater resistance and elasticity, giving our blades an improvement in solidity and playability.
- FULL EVA: Construction system where the blade is 100% eva without frame
- CORK CUSHION GRIP: Anti-vibration system, which combined with the other systems that we provide, make our blades ideal for players suffering from chronic injuries. It consists of a cork sheet located in the grip area, thus preventing vibrations from reaching the player's hand.
- SMART HOLES SYSTEM: System for the distribution of holes in the face of the racket, in a curved, progressive shape that provides a better development of mechanical forces at the moment of hitting, helping to give effect to the ball and improving the reduction of vibrations.
- SILICONE GRIP CHANNEL: A channel in the grip of the racket, where a piece of silicone with a 2 mm coating of superabsorbent cork is inserted, to reduce vibrations right in the area where the player picks up the racket. Drop Shot paddles, with this technology, allow you to enjoy a safer and more enjoyable game.
- LOOK: Iridescent, it changes the color of the blade depending on the light it receives, enlivening its elegance and technology.
- SHAPE: Round
- RANGE: High Range